Saturday, November 3, 2007

Room mate at Budget Inn

I decided to treat myself to a motel this evening. There is a dearth of possibilities for the next 100 miles or so.
The Budget Inn in Bugalusa la is right on the border with mississippi.
I rode 61 easy miles today from clinton la to bugalusa la ... and knocked off early. I checked into this here Budget inn, bought a couple beers and soaked in a nice hot bathtub.
While soaking and sipping blissfully, my little room mate showed up.... Cute little guy...
I may be in cell phone silence as I traverse mississippi toward alabama and the gulf...
That's all til now... I have to tell my room mate to turn his music down...

3 comments:

pj said...

Hmmm... I guess in BUGalusa you're thankful if Chippy is your only roomie!

Sharon said...

That's adorable, but I'd have flipped . Typical Girl Reaction and all.

lynnie said...

Interesting mice facts:If they don't chew on things their teeth can grow so long that they wrap around their mouths and they can't eat, or the teeth will curve up under the mouth and actually go inside the head and into the brain.

Sleep well Scotty....Love Lynnie