Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pensive anticipation



I'm starting to get a little nervous about my trip. I'm scheduled for a flight out of Yaeger airport on the 29th. I have a reservation at the Days Inn at Sea World (cheapest in San Diego) same day. I've got my bike box ready for packing. I'll be installing a new cassette, chain, tires and tubes this weekend. I'll road test super clean and super tune everything before packing it up.

All this anticipation and my natural predilection for guilt feelings have me in a neurotic state.

Too bad, Nancy-Boy!


Went for a 40 miler last evening - it was actually cool. The sensation of cold seems so foreign after the last two months.


I'll try to write something more stimulating tomorrow...


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Damn that genetic predisposition for guilt and neurosis. I know you don't want to hear that your kid understands what you mean, but...

anyway, I think your trip's going to be awesome. I'm excited FOR you.

PS) I couldn't stop laughing when I saw your "Macho" picture. I want to find the video we watched in gender psychology, on that note -- it was about the masculine stereotype increasing aggression in society, blah blah blah...

you would have liked the part where they cross-measured the GI Joe bicep increase over the generations.

Anyway! Hope all is well, as always.

glassburn said...

Thanks Sharon...
You're awesome. I love you lots.