Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ride of tears


The lady who owns the rambunxious little (@#$%^&) puppy that did this to my leg is an unhappy and unfortunate (@#$%^&) woman from duck, wv. To begin with she had at least six little (@#$%^&) puppies running loose. When confronted about being bit by one of her dogs, she said she wasn't responsible - and that I couldn't prove that it was one of her dogs...
Bless (@#$%^&) her...
-------------
This was furthermore an unpleasant ( @#$%^&) ride since I was harrassed by two spirited (@#$%^&) youths driving a primer gray 80s era monte carlo. They proceeded to drive by four times honk their horn and wave (flip me off). I was likewise harrassed by two other like-kind(@#$%^&) locals .
----------
Eighty tearful miles...

2 comments:

Shelley Miles said...

I've got a bunch of bamboo laying around - it's lightweight, yet sturdy - you could cut it to an appropriate length and find a way to add it to your gear. Could come in handy for such an occassion.

Sharon said...

I think you should get the saliva extracted from said bite and DNA test all of her dogs to see whether it matches up. haha.

Seriously, though, that's so terrible. What a !*&$&@.