Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Day Off in Albuquerque


Mom and Rich came down to the Caballo reservior to pick me up yesterday. We had a nice evening out -- lots of needed food and beverages.
I spent the day resting and shopping with mom. I got to drive around Albuquerque and pretend like I lived here.
I got my laundry done and repacked my gear. I had to borrow a pair of Rich's shorts and shirt while my laundry was going. The oversized sagging denim shorts made me look really gangsta!
I took the children (Doogie and Max - as seen in picture) on a walk through the neighborhood.
Mom made us a great steak dinner.
Tomorrow we get up early so they can drop me off at the reservoir to resume my journey.
I'm hoping to get a group picture to post tomorrow.
It's been a great day to rest and visit.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The thought of you in gangsta clothing is hilarious, Dad.
I DIG.
Glad you had a pleasant visit =)