Monday, October 1, 2007

God bless us!

The san diego mountains were harder than I anticipated. But late in the day I was able to put them behind me. I enjoyed a seven mile descent from in-ko-pah into the yuha desert. Tonite I pitched a tent at an rv park on the fringe of the desert.

I've received blessings from many people so far... Notebly, the mountain biker guy at dog beach who took my picture, the charger tail gaiters who offered me a brat, the american legion guys who let me pitch a tent and drink beers, the nice shop owner in the mountains who chatted with me, the mountain climber guy who gave me directions and gave me encouragement, the rv park guy who let me stay here tonite, and the local waitress here who served me the most awesome club sandwich tonite...
Blessings to these kind folks and to you at home.

Goodnight...

3 comments:

lynnie said...

You are too funny Scott....is that your Jesus Action Figure complete with wheels and bendy-arms?

Shelley Miles said...

Your blogs are like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get...

Sharon said...

Hahahaha, Dad, that's my new favorite photo of all time -- I'm glad people are being so hospitable! Best of luck