Saturday, October 6, 2007

McNeal and Carolyn Glassburn

Today was the perfect day to ride through phoenix and tempe. I started in sun city and rode canal paths and city streets in sunny 80° weather.
I rode for awhile with a nice guy who is like me, an east coast transplant. I enjoyed the sunny weather and the company of craig cocoros.
Eventually, I found the residence of a remote relative. To me he seems like a new found uncle. Mick Glassburn and my new aunt Carol welcomed me into there tempe home. They are life-giving people and i'm thankful that I got to meet them. I also met a new cousin Machelle, who has many features and mannerisms of my sister lynn.
I'm envious as crap about McNeal's 1965 chevy supersport...

2 comments:

Prime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TRACI said...

Thank you for taking the time to stop by our house and meet us. We really enjoyed meeting you and the visit!
- Mickey and Carolyn Glassburn