Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Deridder to grand prarie la

80+ miles
Low wind flat terrain. Some of the parrish roads are in rough shape... Giving my junk extra discomforts...
Very pleasant day however... Nice temp... Sunny.
I caught up with two young ladies from great brittain who are on a sponsored trip across the usa.
Again with picture uploading trouble... I'll try to make another entry about them with pix in near future...
It's interesting how much the terrain and visible standard of living has changed across the state line. Lush greenery, marshes and rice fields...
for tonite, i'm in my tent behind a church sanctuary in grand prarie ...
God bless us!

1 comment:

Kevin L. Dell said...

Is this Dr. Glassburn from Huntington, WV? This is Kevin Dell (Originally from Rock Island, Illinois--the Quad Cities)...I'm one of your patients.

I heard that you are on an Extremely Little bike ride....across the U.S.

I haven't had time to look at your blog (because I just found out about your quest), but I will look at it. I'm excited for you; Marla and I will be praying that God will bless you in your journey! Take Care,
Kevin & Marla Dell
Cell (606)272-1242
dellkevinmarla@aol.com